How to Apply
Application form and prospectus can be obtained on cash payment of Rs.200.00 or Rs.500.00 from all Study Centers. Cost of application form is not refundable. The filled in application form along with copies of certificates should reach the study center before the last date mentioned.
1. Eligibility of students for admission to the course is purely based on the qualification and interview.
2. Minimum qualification to apply for the course is Matriculation/+2/Degree
3. On admission the students will be given an Entry card along with enrollment number. The students will be permitted to enter the Centre only on producing their card.
4. In case of change in address/telephone number of a student, the same is to be informed in writing to the academic counselor.
5. Students are admitted to any course only at the commencement of the course
In case of application received in the study center directly or through its office, if the applicant is found eligible on preliminary scrutiny, he/she shall be issued. Such an applicant shall be allocated to a study Centre near his/her place of residence.
In case of applications received by an authorized study center similar action shall be taken by the study Centre. An Identity card, mentioning the enrolment number of the learner, shall be issued by study center as soon as the admission is confirmed. Learners are advised to keep their identity card safely as it will be required of study material in person. In case of loss of identity card, a duplicate can be issued on receiving a written request along with a fee of Rs 100. The identity card shall be valid for the entire duration of the program.